MTN 100MB For N100 Subscription Code

mtn-pf-100mbMTN yesterday brought to our table a 100MB plan for just N100 best known as "Project Fame MB". When I heard it I started dancing skelewu as it means cheaper internet for those that consume less mb or using smaller devices that doesn't use up much data like Nokia. But when I continued to the next line, I felt like cursing MTN.
mtn-pf-100mb
It appears the MTN 100MB for N100 was a promo that will soon end. And apart from that, its only valid for 7days!


See: MTN Better Me App & Data
Bundle Explained


I will advice you to buy 100MB for N100 from Paykobo and have it for 1 full month instead of waste money patronizing mtn. Looking forward to a day when 1gb=N100 without tweaks.utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#.VZ1KwflVikq How To Buy/Subscribe For N100?
Just send the keyword PFW to 131.

  
Web Hosting